Thursday, September 13, 2012

Party on the Patio

My aunt celebrated her 80th birthday last month (late post, I know haha!) with friends and family. It was held at Patio De San Jose, a nature resort in Malilipot, Albay
There was a mass, then a program. It was hosted by my grade-schooler-nephew and high-schooler-niece, cute! :) The program was filled with good words about my aunt and fun numbers from my cousins, nephews and nieces. 
After the program, dinner was served (my favorite part of the party, haha!) And of course, the picture taking :) There was a photo booth, since we're all picture addicts, we all went there, including our grandma hahaha!



Here are the pictures from the party :)


At our table, with Mama, my cousins Aiko and Mica and my bro Soh.


With Soh,  my cousins ate Joy, Aiko, Mica and Ate Lie
With Aiko, Soh and my niece Den
With my nieces Den and Janine, and Aiko. Sorry for the low quality :(
 My cousins and nieces had a "photo shoot", since I was wearing purple too, they asked me to join their "feeling-model" moments, hahaha!




The band started playing after dinner, the place was filled with songs from 70s and 80s. Other guests already left, especially the old ones including our grandma, haha! It's time to parteeeeyyy! 

My brother was my dancing partner for the night :)
Mama (in green) and Aiko danced together :)
Can't remember what song we were dancing to ^^
It was really fun dancing to the old songs, but my party buddies and I were waiting for the "now" songs, haha. The party was for the oldies, so NO Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Rihanna or Usher. :(( 

With Aiko, Soh and Mama, while waiting for our favorite party songs.

 Pictures are not mine. © Joy Bilono Facebook account

It was a fun night! It was great to spend time and party with my relatives.
See you soon my loved ones! ❤
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment