Friday, June 7, 2013

Royal Blue

Bloggers United is an event wherein you should dress up, not just because you will take #OOTD shots haha, but because you will meet your favorite fashion bloggers. You should show them how you got inspired by reading their blogs, right? Plus, you will be taking pictures with them, so you don't want to look like you just got out of bed hahaha! So, here's what I wore at BU5.
Since, I knew I would be going around looking for some stuff to buy and for my fave bloggers, I wore something comfortable. I wore my blue and silver flats that I bought at a tiangge in Guadalupe, so it would be easy for me to walk around, jump or run if I needed to. Who knows, right? and I think I actually did, hahaha! 
Skater skirts are so in these days, that's why I really want to have one. Thanks to my brother, I got myself a royal blue skater skirt. He got this from his good friend's online shop, called Eye Candies. I love this skirt, 'coz it's fun and very stylish. Twirl, haha!
I paired it with this light yellow printed top I bought from La Feria De Agosto Bazaar to add more color and fun to the outfit. I also chose a printed top, so it wouldn't be so plain.
An outfit won't be complete without accessories. This was my arm party that day. The dark pink mallow, black beaded and skull bracelets are from Simone's Closet. Then, the peace and star bracelets are the ones I bought from one of the booths, I forgot whose booth though. :( By the way, the black and gold watch that I'm wearing is the one I bought from Ana Gonzales' booth. Hahaha I wore all of them already!
Everyone looked good during the event. For sure, they all prepared for it just like me, hahaha! I'm really excited for the next installment! It was so successful and I'm sure the next will be as amazing as this one or more. Stoked! Till the next BU!



xoxo
PIL


© Hazel Guibani and Jhoana Lejano for the photos.

2 comments: