Tuesday, October 30, 2012

VIPs Represent!!!


This is what I wore to the Big Bang Alive Galaxy Tour 2012
at SM MOA Arena last October 24, 2012. 
Like what I've said in my previous post, I've prepared for this day, haha :D
While everyone was lining up, my friend Bronx and I were busy taking my outfit pictures.





Sheer Top: St. Francis Square Mall
Black Arrow Down Necklace: Personalized Accessories

I've already worn this top, it was during my Aunt's birthday party (Party on the Patio).
My necklace is from Ms. Aisa Ipac's blog giveaway. It was my first win. :))


 Aztec/studded shorts: Bubbles
Mantra bracelets: Mauve
Shoes: thrifted


And of course, my yellow Big Bang baller and crown headband, my outfit woudn't be complete without them :)

VIPs REPRESENT!!!! 


Thank you Bronx for taking these pictures! :)



xoxo
PIL


4 comments: