Sunday, July 22, 2012

#BBAliveTourPH

I woke up yesterday at around 11AM to the sound of heavy rain and blowing wind.  When I look out from the balcony, the sky was dark and the streets were flooded. It was such a bed weather☂ ☁ ☂

Then I remembered, it's the opening of the ticket selling for Big Bang Alive Tour 2012 in Manila. It was announced that all SM Cinemas nationwide will start selling at 1PM. The Big Bang fans that don't want to go to the malls can visit their site instead. It was my plan to go to the mall yesterday to buy the tickets for me and my friend Bronx, but..... :))


Haha! I decided not to go. However, after a million times of trying to enter the SM ticket site, I got in! I was able to register and check the seats available. Then bam! The VIP tickets and Lower Box A tickets were sold out. Whaaaaaaattt?! In just almost 3 freakin' hours?! Oh my! I panicked and told my friend about it. We got worried that we might not get tickets for the concert. So.......


YES!! I went to SM Megamall yesterday, wearing a pair of shorts, a hoodie, and my blue slippers. Thank God the line wasn't that long, but it still took me for more than an hour to get to the counter. People took, i think 10-20 minutes at the counter choosing what seats they want. There was actually a girl, I think she's in high school or college who cried 'coz she couldn't get a VIP seat. I didn't mean to eavesdrop (hahaha!), but she said she asked the lady from the counter to cancel at least one reserved seat for her. Of course, she didn't get what she wanted. She was crying when she was telling her friend about it, a fanatic indeed! :)) Well, after the long wait... I got our tickets!!!


Since, the tickets are really expensive and we don't have that money, we're fine with General Admission. The important thing is, we'll be there. We'll hear them sing live and we'll see them too, right? Hahaha :D


It was still raining when I went home and it was really cold. But, it was worth it! :))

I am so ready for October! We are ready for you Big Bang!
I'm very excited to see my friend, Bronx and my other college friend. We will seize this moment and treasure it forever! ^________^





2 comments:

  1. I actually listen to Big Bang, too! :D Haha. People find that surprising about me, for some reason. :p

    Please join my The Little Things She Needs giveaway here:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-little-things-she-needs-little.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! I joined your giveaway na! :) Thanks a lot! I hope I can win :D
      btw, are you watching the BB concert?

      Delete