Sunday, July 15, 2012

True Greatness?

Yesterday, my cousin was craving for McDonald's so she dialed 8-Mcdo for a yummy merienda. She ordered the McChicken value meal. Since I've been hearing and reading a lot about this Big N' Tasty,  I decided to try it. I'm not into soft drinks these days, so I just ordered ala carte.

A couple of minutes later, the delivery boy knocked on our door and bam! :) The "true greatness" arrived!


It costs Php 120 for ala carte, Php 145 for small meal and Php 165 for large meal. 


It has 100% beef patty, juicy tomato, lettuce, pickles, onions, ketchup and mayonnaise dressing on a toasted sesame seed bun. Yes, it was BIG but not that TASTY. I want more veggies! haha :D I read from an article that this was designed to compete with Burger King Whopper sandwich. Well, for me, I'd still go for the whopper sandwich. I'm a fan! It's tastier and has more veggies. :))


Well, the experience was good. I will try it again, but I hope I'll feel its true greatness next time (more veggies?hahaha!). ◕‿◕


No comments:

Post a Comment