Monday, July 16, 2012

Fantastic Baby!!




Yes, Big Bang is coming to the Philippines! They have a concert and it's on the 24th of October at the MOA Arena. It's part of their Alive Tour

My friends and I have been waiting for the ticket prices and seat plan for weeks! I almost got tired of waiting actually, haha! (impatient?) But tonight, about an hour ago, it finally came out (minus the seat plan though). The ticket prices are out, yay! They'll post the seat plan very soon. :D

I wasn't a VIP (Big Bang fanclub) until Big Bang's comeback last February, this year. Well, I've heard a lot about them from my Korean students; that they're totally different from the famous boy group Super Junior (that I like too, haha!), that they came from the same agency as the very famous 2NE1 (I'm a fan too) and that they are their male version. I've watched from a TV show in a Korean channel how they were trained and how they started their career as a group. They're very talented especially their leader G-Dragon. They have a different sound, they got attitude and swag. I like their style! I've been listening to their songs and I'm in love with them. No wonder, they're one of the most popular Korean boy group around the world. 

Big Bang is coming! How's that? Wow Fantastic baby!! I don't have that money, but I'm sure that I'll be there on that fantastic night (with my friend Bronx, a fellow VIP from Legazpi), cheering for these boys, doing fan chants, and screaming as loud as I can. I'll be there 'coz I'm ALIVE!  


No comments:

Post a Comment